Wednesday, October 5, 2011

popping my blog cherry..

hihi!! I have been meaning to start a blog for quite some time now..and with the help of my bestie (more like a nudge..ok, it was more like a push...lol) here we are..well past 3am and i'm writing my first blog entry. Those of you that know me, haven't seen an update for quite some time..so I decided to have you over for dinner..lol..ok, so it's more like I was having dinner in my cute little boyshorts (which I love..ty Wil) and decided to share with you..















 <3 xoxo,
 >^..^<

2 comments:

  1. WOW its great to see you posting again Kitty and i love this set. Your very welcome for the boyshorts. you look amazing and i love the foodie feel to the whole thing very sexy I cant wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great group of pix! love the hint of some very awesome looking set of nipples!

    ReplyDelete