Monday, October 24, 2011

time to play catch-up!! yup..i've been slacking..

I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks..my apologies ;p Time flew by..I guess that's what happens when you have fun right?? From geeky to cheeky- I got myself into a lot these past 2 weeks..can't wait to share it with you!!
had pedi time with the bestie.. had to make time to pamper my toes :)
went blonde for a day..lol!! and not sure if they really have more fun..
tried on some geeky Halloween headgear..
ok..so maybe this won't be part of my Halloween costume..
went out dancing Wednesday night..

had the bartender make me a "Cuba Libre" (rum, Coke and lime for those of you that don't know) ;p

had an awesome time with Lovely Sillk



finally had a Cheerwine fix!! So excited it made it down to Florida (thanks Sillk for sharing!!)


got some crafting in..as well as glitter & glue stuck all over my hands..lol

smoked some deliciously smooth blueberry hookah..


pranked someone after a private photo set..
lipstick wipes off right??
wow..the suction on that base sure is strong..lol!!
hmm..needs something..
yup.
much better.. ;)
Sillk and I hit up one of our old spots last night..

needless to say, we had a blast..despite the little boys who thought it would be cute to hit on us with arrogant jokes and insults..they were definitely trying to compensate for having small dicks..anyway, cheers!! (sipping my mimosa)
not pictured is the debauchery after the club last night..Sillk was flashing everyone on the ride home..and yes, it did get recorded (by me, of course lol)..ok, ok.. so I'm going to try to be a good girl and keep you updated more often..until then..xoxo >^..^<

1 comment:

  1. well it looks and sounds like you had a geeky,fun,hot and a lil weird time. who knew that suction on that dong ws that strong. You should totally do a set with that dong .

    ReplyDelete