Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I can't believe I ate the whole thing..

i'm still stuffing myself with the last of my pizza while Sillk lays claim to her first doughnut..
After an hour long cam show / eating session with Sillk.. I was not only stuffed and food drunk, but sugar high off the sweets and cherry coke I finished up with. I can't say i'm a gainer since I have not put on my weight intentionally..but I do love to eat and have been known to throw down on occasion. The challenge was to each eat a whole large pepperoni pizza and half a dozen glazed doughnuts. Much to my surprise, I got my ass kicked tonight..lol!! I still managed to eat a whole pizza..but I can't believe she beat me to it!!

does this doughnut make me look fat??
After taking the final bite out of my last doughnut..all I could wish for was a belly rub. I felt super stuffed and oh so full.. the skin over my stomach even felt tight..lol!! We both made it to a final count of 5 doughnuts each..the last 2 stayed in the box..we ran out of room ;p


and after letting all that food settle for a few minutes..I felt kinda hyper from all the doughnuts, soda and even a lollipop (from my Halloween stash) so I decided to shake and jiggle and laugh my ass off xD
now I just have the -itis (or as I like to call it: "ethnic fatigue" to be politically correct..ahem).. I guess it all caught up to me and the sugar high wore off.. time for bed -_-..zz
<3 xoxo,
>^..^< 

3 comments:

  1. Like the way you dancing and sucking on that lollipop pretty legs and a nice ass.

    bbwslayer44

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the video and seeing the pics of you trying to eat it all was cute, im not a feeder but your so sexy you could wear a berlap sack and id look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give ya sexy ass comment all day on this blog. Keep the video cumming MissKitty. Ready for some more pics of the legs and suckable toes.

    bbwslayer44

    ReplyDelete