Wednesday, November 2, 2011

☠ Happy Halloween & Feliz Dia de los Muertos ☠

..that's Day of the Dead for my English-only readers..lol!! I hope all of you had a great time..I know I did!! I hit up Club D for their BBW Hallowscream party.. didn't get pics of all the sexxy local BBW celebrities in attendance :( went trick or treating with Ms. Alexx Star..and had a late night shoot with Lovely Sillk (that went into the wee hours of the morning) she took pics of me and I got to play with her camera and take pics of her..check them out on her blog..

not bad for a last minute Roman Goddess huh?? Or  did I go Greek??  hmm..can't remember..
gotta love a huge sparkly dick with big fluffy balls..lol!! ;)
and what's better than finding a rather large glittery cock??
..finding a second one just like it!! ;p

slipped out of the party about a half-hour early..
because even Goddesses need their beauty sleep..
threw this groovy hippie outfit together last minute on Halloween night..

peace & love  
Alexx and I..
Sugar Skull makeup in tribute to el Dia de los Muertos
the things we do at 3am..
those stairs were chilly..I wonder if anyone peeked outside their window and saw a half-naked Kitty..
here are some other shots I like.. 
<3
love my legs in this one..
<3
zombie sugar skull señorita??
just had to share this one of my belly xD
oh, and I almost forgot.. what did you think of the new banner at the top of my blog?? Sillk made it for me, cute huh?? 
xoxo,
>^..^<

3 comments:

  1. I love the Roman costume you are truely a goddess, I wish my big dick sparkles like that so you would touch it lol. your make up for both the goddess and the zombie rocked OMg and what i wouldnt give to have seen a half naked Kitty outside my window. I love the banner its cool Sillk did a great job. Soooooo what does make a kitty purr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot.... The Belly PIc :P has me drooling, You know how much i love your belly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling the blog MsFemmeKitty, love seeing a bbw with some beautiful legs and sexy ass toes, keep the pics coming.

    bbwslayer44

    ReplyDelete